Sign your little ones up now for our fun & Super Summer Camps!
|Week 1||Monday 4th -Friday 8th July 2022||€65.00|
|Week 2||Monday 11th -Friday 15th July 2022||€65.00|
|Week 3||Monday 18th-Friday 22nd July 2022||€65.00|
|Week 4||Monday 25th -Friday 29th July 2022||€65.00|
|Week 5||Tuesday 2nd -Friday 5th August 2022||€50.00|
|Week 6||Monday 8th -Friday 12th August 2022||€65.00|
|Week 7||Monday 15th -Friday 19th August 2022||€65.00|
|Week 8||Monday 22nd -Friday 26th August 2022||€65.00|
Summer Camp Application Form
All applications must be processed via reception . Please download the above form and fill in and drop into Shoreline Leisure Bray to secure your place. Alternatively you can pick up an application in person at reception also. Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 2765660
Terms & Conditions
- Our camps our open to children between the ages of 4 to 12 years.
- Our camps start at 9am and end at 1pm each day
- Registration opens at 8.45am
- Cost per 5 day camp week €65.00 (Bank holiday week €50.00)
- Shoreline leisure will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, refillable water bottle, swimming gear (suit, cap goggles) a change of clothes.
- All medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form
- Shoreline Leisure will operate to the highest safety standards. In consideration of the acceptance of above named child in our camps the applicant agrees that Shoreline leisure and / or their employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused.
- Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations due to medical reasons. In order to process this request, a medical certificate must be provided.
- Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed-no refund will be made.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted during camp.
- Shoreline Leisure reserve the right to modify or delete any activity in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Places are allocated on first come first served basis.
- Form must be filled in and signed before the start of camp