We are always looking for enthusiastic, kind and friendly people to join us here at Shoreline Sports Park.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time & Part Time Leisure Attendant:
The Park facilities are all outdoors and are based around teaching children athletics, birthday parties, soccer classes and adult running groups.
The hours are based midweek Monday to Friday and some weekend work when needed. These roles do not involve split shifts.
- Coaching of Athletics/Soccer/Basketball/Tennis to groups of children/adults
- Reception Duties- Bookings for Facilities, Till Reconciliation, Online Bookings
- Strong background in Customer Service
- Cleaning and Maintenance Duties
- Marketing and Promotion of the Facility through Facebook/Twitter media
Following criteria/qualifications are needed:
• Sports/Fitness Qualification
Additional Qualifications would be beneficial but not essential as you will receive training on the job:
• Athletics Ireland/FAI/Tennis Ireland Coaching Cert
• First Aid Certificate
Personal Trainer, Coaching Sports, Front desk, Fitness Instruction, Guest Assistance