Our 25 metre deck-level swimming pool is perfect for all swimmers whether competitive, recreational or a perfect place for that dip with the family in our learner and baby pools. Our Swimming Pool area has been designed to the highest standard and with the customer in mind at every step. Whether you are taking the plunge yourself or supporting from the sides we have something to offer you. All our areas are fully accessible to all who choose to use the club regardless of your ability. We are very proud of our swimming pool and consistently monitor water quality, in fact we are White Flag Excellence (Gold Standard) award winners. Our highly trained and experienced lifeguards are on hand for your safety and comfort.
On Arrival To Our Pool
- Please follow the advice of staff members and pay attention to signage throughout the centre
- Please arrive pool ready
- Entry into the pool will only be 5mins prior to the pool session
- Members can swipe to gain access to the pool. PAYG users please arrive and check in at reception
- Lockers are provided in the changing rooms and require a refundable €1 coin to operate.
- Please leave belongings in the lockers provided & not in the cubicles
- Shoreline Leisure group are not responsible for loss of personal belongings.
- Please do not enter the pool until the lifeguard says to. Please wait till all school lessons, private lessons and other bookings have cleared the pool.
Pre & Post Swim
- Please avail of our pool side showers before entering the pool area
- We recommend a brief Shower post swim, ( rinse of chlorine only)
- Swim hats must be worn in the pool at all the times and they can be purchased from the reception desk in needed.
- It is the responsibility of the adult to ensure children wear swim nappies where appropriate
- Pool sessions are 45 or 50 minutes in duration with 10 minutes allocated to changing
- Two lanes only will always be in operation (unless otherwise stated)
- Once a swim is full we can not let any more bathers in
- PAYG swimmers must leave the pool after each pool session . This applies to both members and PAYG on the weekend swims
- When swimming in the lanes please follow correct lane etiquette.
- Under 16’s not permitted in the sauna and steam room.
Important Pool Policy
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult of 16 years or older into the pool and supervised at all times.
- There must be an adult to child ratio of no more than 1:2.
- More than two children under 8 years of age will not be admitted to the pool if there is only one adult present.
- Supervising a child from the viewing gallery or pool deck will not be accepted as adequate supervision.
- Running, jumping and acrobatics are strictly prohibited in the pool area.
- The lifeguard’s instructions must be followed at all the times.
- Snorkels, flippers and glass masks are not permitted without permission from the lifeguard on duty.
- Food and drink cannot be consumed in the changing areas or in the viewing area. We advise not to use glass bottles around the pool area.
- Private lessons are not allowed to be conducted by any users other then those approved to use our pool
- Management reserve the right at any time to vary these rules and the timetable.
We ask all swimming pool users to strictly abide by these for the safe operations of our swimming pool.
|Shoreline Member Category||Price €|
|Shoreline Member Adult||Included in membership price|
|Shoreline Member Child (4 years +)||Can be added onto your yearly membership or do PAYG per swim|
|Shoreline Member Child under 4||Free with your membership|
|PAYG Category||Price €|
|Adult (over 16)||€7.50|
|Child (over 4 years)||€4.00|
|Child (under 4 years)||Free with an adult|
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Children )||€17.00|
|Aquafit Fitness Class||€7.50|
5th December -11th December 2022
12th December -18th December 2022
19th December -25th December 2022
We will be closing at 6pm on Friday 23rd December and closed Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th December