What Is Coursepro?
Coursepro is our swim school digital platform allowing all Parents and Guardians to have their own personal Swim School Portal. From this personal portal you can review:
- Your child’s weekly progress
- Where they are being moved to as they develop their skills and technique
- Make Online Payments each term
- View their Swim Course History
Shoreline Leisure Swim Schools swim portal makes it easier for you to track how your child is progressing and make it much easier for making payments.
Using the latest technology, CoursePro allows the Shoreline Swim Teachers to log activity in real-time using a tablet. The system simplifies the administration process aiming to improve customer service, and aid retention. The transfer from paper to tablet however, will make lessons and courses far easier to manage and will be environmentally friendlier. The register is simple to use, testing sheets are also simple to use, and even the movement around class levels is easy to understand. Our system aims to be more personal and help with development of each members individual needs throughout the Swim School. The software enables parental interaction via a HomePortal, where customers can view teacher feedback, re-enrol and pay for future lessons.
What is the HomePortal?
The software enables parental interaction via a HomePortal., It will allow the Parent/ guardian to login from home, view the progress a child is making and make payments and movements online.
How Do I Set Up My Home Portal?
Once your child/children information has been processed you will then be sent a notification via your email in order to activate your account.
You should have received an email inviting you to join the Home Portal (please contact swimschool@shorelineleisure if you did not receive one , also please do check your spam email also ). Click the link attached. The link will bring you to this screen
- It will prompt you to enter your member number which can be found in your Welcome email.
- If neither of these are stored on the system , the following error will be displayed
- Once your member number is inputted it will ask for a security question. You can chose between the provided DOB or eircode.
- Input your selection and click ‘Confirm’
- You will then enter your email address and create a password. Read the T&Cs and click ‘Continue’
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters including: 1 special character, 1 uppercase letter and 1 lowercase letter.
Confirm your login via an email notification
Login and enjoy all your swim school member portal benefits
When I Enrolled as a new swim school member I never received an activation email
Please check your spam inbox, as we it may have been sent there. If not please email email@example.com where we can proceed with taking your details and getting you, all set up on our new system
- Please Contact Reception @ 01-2878180
- Email Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org