Bray Admissions Policy
- Admission to the pool is subject to the centres fees unless membership has been paid in advance.
- All first time users must complete a health screening form prior to using the pool.
- All patrons must abide by the rules and regulations which are clearly displayed as you enter the pool area.
- Admission times to the pool are based on the current timetable only.
- Adult only swims are for patrons 16 years and older.
- Pay as you go patrons will be allowed access the changing areas a maximum of 10 mins prior to the swim.
- All pay as you swims start on the hour and finish 10 minutes before the next swim.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult of 16 years or older into the pool and supervised at all times.
- There must be an adult child ratio of no more than two children to one adult. More than two children under 8 years of age will not be admitted to the pool if there is only one adult present.
- Supervising a child from the viewing gallery or pool deck will not be accepted as adequate supervision.
- It is the responsibility of the adult to ensure children wear swim nappies where appropriate.
- Children under 8 must be supervised by an adult while in all areas of the centre.