Due to Level 3 Restrictions Swimming Lessons have Ceased until October 28th 2020. The pool timetable bellow will be in place until swimming lessons resume once again.
Swimming Lessons Timetable -Will come back into effect from 28th October 2020
(Bookings can only be made 2 days in advance)
Powered by OpenPlay
Important Pool Notice
- We are closely following Covid-19 recommended guidelines
- Members Only Access at this time
- Bookings are essential
- No walk-in visits permitted
- To make a pool booking, please register through Openplay.ie
- Continue to Shoreline’s website to book a gym or pool session.
- Pool sessions are 45 minutes in duration with 15 minutes allocated to changing
- One session per person per day permitted
- Health Screening questions to be completed
- Pool arrive pool ready
- You will be assigned a cubicle on arrival, use the same cubicle after your swim and please leave belongings in cubicle.
- Lockers provided for valuables only
- Showering must be brief, a rinse of chlorine only
- Please follow the advise of staff members and pay attention to signage throughout the centre
- Having trouble booking or looking for more info,
call reception on 01 287 8180
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult of 16 years or older into the pool and supervised at all times.
- There must be an adult to child ratio of no more than 2:1.
- More than two children under 8 years of age will not be admitted to the pool if there is only one adult present.
- Supervising a child from the viewing gallery or pool deck will not be accepted as adequate supervision.
- It is the responsibility of the adult to ensure children wear swim nappies where appropriate.
- For More Information Regarding our Pool Policy/ Rules : Shoreline Leisure Greystones Pool Rules